Royal Mail Strike Information - December 2022
Please be aware that Royal Mail has scheduled several days of national strike action this month. These strikes are likely to disrupt shipment times of deliveries across all shipping networks. For the best chance of delivery before Christmas, we recommend placing your order by Monday 12th December.
Dates of Royal Mail national strike actions:
- Friday 9th December 2022
- Sunday 11th December 2022
- Wednesday 14th December 2022
- Thursday 15th December 2022
- Plus they plan to strike on Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th December, though these dates are not yet formally confirmed.
If you have any questions please contact our customer service team.
We offer free shipping on all orders of clothing and equipment over £50/€60 to the UK and EU. *This does not include MoonBoard holds, panels, frames or kits. To ensure you qualify for free shipping, UK orders must be placed from the Global website, and EU orders placed from the EU website. Any applicable delivery charges are listed in your shopping basket and are updated as you shop.
- Orders placed from our Global website will be shipped from the UK.
- Orders placed from our EU website will be shipped from within the EU.
- Shipments will be dispatched approximately 2-4 working days after the order is placed. This does not include made-to-order MoonBoard products such as freestanding frames and DIY panels.
- We aim to process your order as quickly as possible but during busy times it might take us an additional few days.
- Please allow at least 5 working days before enquiring about the status of your order. Usually, the courier will email you with delivery information once the order has been dispatched. We will be in touch to let you know of any anticipated delays outside of this.
Tracking and Delivery Information
- To receive automated tracking information, please ensure you add your correct mobile number and email address to your order. In providing us with this information, you are giving us permission to pass it on to the shipper. Most orders will receive delivery information via text and email within 2-4 working days.
- Once dispatched, deliveries to the EU and UK can normally be expected within 2-3 working days.
- Orders from the USA and the rest of the world are normally delivered within 5-10 working days after dispatch.
MoonBoard DIY Kits, Panels and Freestanding Frames
Freestanding frames and DIY panels are made to order, therefore delivery dates will be provided after you have placed your order. For DIY Kits, panels and frames ordered outside the UK or EU, final shipping costs will be confirmed after your order. For the latest information on delivery dates and shipping fees for these products, please contact us here for more information.
Single MoonBoard Hold Replacement
If we do not have your single hold in stock it will be made to order with a lead time of 8-10 weeks plus delivery time. All single hold orders are dispatched from the UK. If your shipping address is outside the UK you may incur import costs.
Where is your order?
We are working hard to improve the way we communicate tracking information. If you have a customer account with us, the status of your order will remain as "Packing" even after the order has shipped. Hold tight, and please wait at least 5 working days before enquiring about your order. Usually, the courier will email you with delivery information once the order has been dispatched.
Duties & Taxes
Orders placed on our global website moonclimbing.com and shipped to a destination outside of the UK are subject to local import duties, taxes and admin fees. These are the recipient’s responsibility. If a recipient refuses delivery of their order, these local taxes and duties plus any return shipping costs will be charged to the customer.
EU orders made from the UK website may be subject to import duties, taxes and admin fees, and vice versa. Free shipping will also not apply in this case.